GET RID OF MARIJUANA SMOKE SMELL IN CARS
ON-THE-GO ODOR CONTROL
Whether you light up before a concert, in the parking lot at the end of a long workday, or give your friends a ride as they smoke, pungent weed smell can linger in cars long after the smoke clears. Because of the nature of weed smoke, it can embed deep into vehicle interiors, including seats, carpet, dashboards, cloth ceilings, and air conditioning systems.
Traditional air fresheners — like those pine trees, aerosol sprays, or vent clips — can temporarily mask pot odors. But they’ll just come back as fragrances wear off.
Stash a 2 oz. bottle of Cannabolish weed smell Spray in your center console or glove compartment. Its scientifically designed blend was developed specifically to neutralize the odor molecules from cannabis smoke. Just pump a few sprays in your air vents, on your seats and carpets, and in the air. Turn on your AC, and let it do the rest.
Why Not Air Fresheners?
Many smokers air fresheners or "air sanitizers" to get rid of marijuana smoke smells in cars. However, "air sanitizers" can use toxic ingredients that can be harmful to people — especially after in contained, concentrated areas like vehicles.
Many studies have shown that dangerous chemicals can hide behind "fragrance" on product labels. In University of Washington research of common air fresheners, they found on average 17 chemicals in each product — nearly a quarter which would be classified as toxic or harmful.
Car Odor Removal Guide
Eliminating the Smell of Smoke From Your Car and Upholstery
- Open the windows and let the breeze clear out whatever smell is in your car.
- Remove all trash and clutter from your car’s compartments and wipe clean. Make sure your cupholders and compartments are not the source of your odor.
- Sprinkle baking soda on floor mats and cloth upholstery to absorb the odor molecules and eliminate smell.
- Check your car’s air filter. Over time you would be amazed at the amount of dust and odor-producing contaminants your filter collects. Simply clean it out and put back into place.
- Use an odor neutralizing spray over an air freshener to eliminate the smell permanently instead of temporarily masking it.
Smells and Odors Like to Stick Around
Smoke loves to linger in fabrics, especially in your car’s upholstery. To get rid of the smoke smell in your car use an odor eliminating product, as traditional air fresheners will only mask the scent. Cannabolish travel-sized odor neutralizing spray is the perfect solution to remove these odors from your car, and prevent the build up of any future smell. Attacking the odor at its source and removing the molecules from the air will make sure the smoke scent doesn’t linger after the fragrance wears off.
Scientifically Designed to Eliminate Smoke Odors
Cannabis smoke contains a multitude of chemicals produced from the combustion of the plant—resulting in toxic and odorous chemicals such as benzene, ammonia, and formaldehyde. We designed Cannabolish to destroy the unique stink of weed smoke, using science we’ve developed over 30 years of removing the toughest odors around the world.